Social Media Manager
- Build social media strategy and execute plans to grow our following on key channels and platforms (e.g., Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc.).
- Create relevant content with a unique voice to reach our target audience.
- Curate, and manage campaigns on social platforms, scheduling content and moderating live talks on Twitter Spaces, YouTube, etc.
- Align with Harvey’s social media aesthetic and collaborate with the design team to build banners, memes, and posts.
- Work with different stakeholders in the team and develop a Q/Q strategy across socials.
Familiar with social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite for publishing and analytics
Weekly review of the performance of channels and campaigns; analyze key metrics and maintain a dynamic strategy
Create content database and success-rate statistics (views, likes, sharing, etc).
Ideate and drive value with unique growth hacks to increase audience, and engagement across social platforms
Develop and manage partnerships with external partners
Good writing and verbal skills in English is a MUST
1+ years of experience in social media management.
A degen by heart who speaks the CT language and has a secret meme repository
Ability to plan and execute an editorial calendar and assure a constant flow of content
Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, and balance multiple projects if required
Go-getter with strong organization and time management skills
Focus on the quality of work and attention to detail
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary and high-performance incentives.
- Team Culture - We value the expertise you bring in and the work you do. While we are remote-first, we also believe in building culture and meet IRL every couple of months as part of our team Boot Camp.
- Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.